*Please see here for full Terms and Conditions.
|CHILD (17 & UNDER)||$285|
|FAMILY (2A & 2C)||$1224|
|Mid-Mar – Early Aug||8:00am to 4:30pm|
- Courtesy pick up and drop off from your Exmouth accommodation
- All quality snorkel gear and wetsuits
- Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments
- FREE photo CD from your day created by our experienced photographer
- To start the day a morning snorkel on World Heritage Listed Ningaloo Reef
What YOU NEED TO BRING
- Just pack all the normal things you would take to the beach. Towel, bathers, sunscreen, sunnies, hat, camera and a warm jacket for the afternoon.
- If you are prone to motion sickness or unsure, seasickness medication is advisable.
- If you prefer to use your own snorkelling equipment, feel free to bring your own gear.
8 REASONS TO GO
- Maximum of 20 places per tour, and only 10 snorkelers at a time with any whale shark
- Highly qualified, knowledgeable and passionate crew
- Safety tender ALWAYS in attendance while you swim
- Extra in-water support if required; buoyancy aids, snorkel tuition, even a hand to hold!
- Spacious, shaded deck with cushioned seating, and marlin board with in-water ladders
- Best No Sighting Policy including free repeat tour or 100% refund*
- A multi-award winning tour. WA Tourism finalists 10 years running with 9 medals
- Exclusive whale shark spotter plane to locate and direct us to the star attraction
Best No-Sighting Policy!
On the rare occasion we do have a no sighting our policy gives you the following options;
Free repeat tour on the next available day* or Receive a 100% refund!!*
*Conditions apply. Please contact us for full Terms and Conditions.