Your Tour Includes
The BIG things. Some might do one or the other but we are genuinely a bespoke tour, the best value out there and the ONLY company that does ALL of the following;
- Dedicated Spotter Plane. Shared with only one other Whale Shark Company, it lets us work away from the crowds and spend more time searching for sharks for you to swim with.
- Safety tenders. Each of our vessels has a dedicated safety tender driven by an experienced driver watching over you while swimming in the water. Fully equipped and capable vessels.
- Free photography package included. Our experienced photographer will capture the day and all the photos are yours free on CD, Download Link, or BYO USB.
- The most generous No Sighting Policy. If you don’t see a Whale Shark we offer three options. A free tour on the next available day, a free, transferable, repeat voucher valid for two years, or a $100 refund per person!
The other things;
- Carbon offset Business. We are partnered with Carbon Neutral and have planted over 4800 trees in WA since joining the program
- A professional and courteous crew with years of experience in Marine Tourism and Marine Science backgrounds all working to create a relaxed friendly atmosphere on board
- A multi-award winning operation. Ten consecutive years in the finals of the WA Tourism Awards, 7 Silver Medals and 2 Bronze
- Courtesy transfers to and from your Exmouth accommodation in our air-conditioned buses
- Quality snorkel gear and wetsuits for adults and children. Prescription masks available
- An introduction reef snorkel in the lagoon to start the day and to finish, if time permits
- Morning tea, delicious buffet lunch, afternoon tea and refreshments. Salads prepared fresh daily. Dietary requirements catered for
- Informative and original whale shark briefing by your crew (with a theatrical twist)
- A complimentary glass of champagne or beer at the conclusion of the day while cruising through the lagoon looking for wildlife.
- FREE Photo CD or Download link of professional photos taken on the day – (some charge up to $60!) or BYO USB!
- 2 x well maintained, stable vessels with large spacious shaded decks, cushioned seating, marlin board and in-water ladders
- Safety and snorkel site briefings, roll calls, Informative talks on the local flora and fauna
- The highest safety protocols including relevant safety equipment. Defibrillators, Oxy viva and fully stocked med kits on board both vessels.
- Extra in-water support if required e.g. buoyancy aids, noodles, snorkel tuition, even a hand to hold
- Safety boat ALWAYS in attendance while you swim
- All DPaW fees and taxes included in your fare (GST and $18.50 DPaW fee pp)
As we said at the start, everything we do is designed with our guests in mind.
The experience is yours to have. It is up to us to deliver a memorable tour for all the right reasons and that is our sole focus.
Our tour conduct, lists of inclusions and equipment assists us in achieving this in the most efficient, safe and professional manner. The fun stuff comes easy after that.
*Please see here for full Terms and Conditions.